Join Home Acres On NextDoor.com
NextDoor is a great place to share important information about your neighborhood. You can use NextDoor to share:
- Contact information for local police and fire departments.
- The list of neighborhood board members or other local leaders.
- Share local business recommendations.
- Post information about lost pets or requests for babysitters.
To join, visit: nextdoor.com/registrera/QNQBDN
Nextdoor automatically opts you in to see nearby neighborhood posts, and posts about your interests. To see only Home Acres information:
To turn off other neighborhoods updates, please follow these instructions:
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “Nearby Neighborhoods”
- Click the link “Personalize your list of nearby neighborhoods”
- A map with all of the neighborhoods you are receiving notifications for will appear, turn off all neighborhoods besides Home Acres**, or only those you do not want to see.
**We have not found a bulk way to do this, if someone does please let us know!
Here is more information on neighborhood updates: https://help.nextdoor.com/customer/en/portal/topics/446880-your-neighborhood-feed/articles
Email Lindsay Connelly if you need help: [email protected]